Everyone on your team deserves to be understood. No matter how distant.Try for free
Everyone is wired differently. Get to know each person, their background and goals.
Show your team you care by personalizing your approach to every conversation. Switch contexts quickly between 1-1 meetings.
Your team is diverse, inclusive and spread around the world. Build trust in every interaction by bridging context gaps.
Andrew Zhou 9:20 AM
Hey, about the incident the other day—do you think you can give me some feedback on what we could have done better?
"Please be blunt and tell me what’s wrong. I hate it when people sugarcoat things, or when..." Read More
• Take what Andrew says at face value.
• Reassure Andrew during a performance review or interview.
"I'm super excited about the possibility of how Kona will help co-workers understand their communication style on a much deeper level, this could be a game changer in the remote-world for those who may be new to remote working or struggle with clashing communication styles."
Kona personalizes every profile with responses from your team.
Our algorithm translates message patterns into accurate insights.
Everyone in the workspace can ask Kona for communication tips.
At Sike Insights, data privacy and security is our highest priority. We are fully compliant with the latest data privacy regulations, including the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) 2020 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We do not store any sensitive message or channel data from your Slack workspace. Our cloud databases are protected with state-of-the-art 256-bit AES encryption through AWS Key Management Service, certified by the following compliance regimes:
• AWS Service Organization Controls (SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC 3) Reports. You can download a copy of these reports from AWS Artifact.
• PCI DSS Level 1. For more details on PCI DSS compliant services in AWS, you can read the PCI DSS FAQs.
• FIPS 140-2. The AWS KMS cryptographic module is validated, or in the process of being validated, at FIPS 140-2 Level 2 overall with Level 3 for several other categories, including physical security. For more details, you can view the FIPS 140-2 certificate for AWS KMS HSM.
• FedRAMP. You can get more details on AWS FedRAMP compliance at FedRAMP Compliance.
• HIPAA. For more details, you can visit the HIPAA Compliance page.
Our database service uses hardware security modules (HSMs) that have been validated under FIPS 140-2, or are in the process of being validated, to protect the confidentiality and integrity of your keys.
If you have any questions or would like us to delete any stored data, simply reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to you in less than 24 hours.
We’re Sike Insights, a team of UCLA students housed at the Venture Accelerator at UCLA Anderson. We combine psychology research and cutting-edge machine learning to help remote teammates work together better.
Product, Design, Engineering
Director of Communications,
GoDaddy (prev. Cisco)
Modulo (YC W2020)
Head of Remote,