Personalized insights powered by AI.
Built into your Slack workspace.
Custom insights for every relationship on your team.
Invisible suggestions for group chats and one-on-ones.
Tips for better phrasing and communication.
1. Effortless setup
Fill out a short questionnaire to start receiving both AI-generated insights and personalized responses.
2. On command answers
Type /kona anywhere in Slack to receive instant answers on feedback, stressors, motivators, and more.
3. Feature-rich integrations
Fully integrated with Slack to make remote messages and meetings more effective.
Make the most of interactions with automated insights and Kona commands:
Get your point across in a way that matches
their style of communication.
Work through miscommunication by
understanding how the other party thinks.
Offer the best feedback according to their
motivation and needs.
Kona personalizes every profile with responses from your team.
Our algorithm translates message patterns into accurate insights.
Everyone in the workspace can ask Kona for communication tips.
At Sike Insights, data privacy and security is our highest priority. We are fully compliant with the latest data privacy regulations, including the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) 2020 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We do not store any sensitive message or channel data from your Slack workspace. Our cloud databases are protected with state-of-the-art 256-bit AES encryption through AWS Key Management Service, certified by the following compliance regimes:
• AWS Service Organization Controls (SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC 3) Reports. You can download a copy of these reports from AWS Artifact.
• PCI DSS Level 1. For more details on PCI DSS compliant services in AWS, you can read the PCI DSS FAQs.
• FIPS 140-2. The AWS KMS cryptographic module is validated, or in the process of being validated, at FIPS 140-2 Level 2 overall with Level 3 for several other categories, including physical security. For more details, you can view the FIPS 140-2 certificate for AWS KMS HSM.
• FedRAMP. You can get more details on AWS FedRAMP compliance at FedRAMP Compliance.
• HIPAA. For more details, you can visit the HIPAA Compliance page.
Our database service uses hardware security modules (HSMs) that have been validated under FIPS 140-2, or are in the process of being validated, to protect the confidentiality and integrity of your keys.
If you have any questions or would like us to delete any stored data, simply reach out to email@example.com. We’ll get back to you in less than 24 hours.
We’re Sike Insights, a team of UCLA students housed at the Venture Accelerator at UCLA Anderson. We combine psychology research and cutting-edge machine learning to help remote teammates work together better.
Sid Pandiya (Co-Founder)
Engineering & Product Lead
Corine Tan (Co-Founder)
Business & Marketing Lead
Andrew Zhou (Co-Founder)
Design & Full Stack Lead
Alex Rosen (Advisor)
Director of Communications
Jorge Fuentes (Technical Advisor)
Co-founder at Modulo
For all questions, comments, and inquiries please let us know. Typical response time is two hours. We look forward to hearing from you!Contact us